This beautiful boy is Rufus! He came into us choking on a piece of raw cauliflower stalk!
It was lodged at the entrance to his stomach and we were unable to remove it with an endoscope.
Therefore he has had to have surgery to open up his stomach to remove it. I’m sure he will be feeling much better now ?
We will no longer be able to do routine appointments and all clients booked in will be contacted to cancel their appointments
This is a grass seed that we removed from in between a dog’s toes!
This is Millie feeling very sorry for herself after a bee/wasp stung her