PAWS UP FOR THE BEST PREVENTATIVE HEALTH CARE FOR YOUR PET
Introducing Our Gold Club Healthcare Plan
At Abbey Veterinary Group we want to help you raise healthy, happy pets. Our Pet Health Plan has been specifically designed to provide routine preventative veterinary care which your pet will require throughout the year. As well as providing comprehensive pet care it allows you to budget in a convenient and affordable monthly payment, including substantial discounts.
Your monthly Healthy Pet Plan payment for dogs, cats and rabbits includes:
- Twice yearly health assessments with a vet including essential annual vaccinations
- Dogs: Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis
- Cats: Feline enteritis, Cat flu, Feline Leukaemia
- Rabbits: Myxomatosis, Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (types 1 and 2)
- Complete all year round worm and flea programme
Pet Health Plan membership also includes a range of discounts on our services.
My baby cockerpoo and my sister’s cockerpoo were both castrated last week. They were so well looked after I can’t thank you all enough.
Definitely recommend this vets they are brilliant. So kind and caring as soon as u enter and until u leave. Keep up the hard work guys x